View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 09:27 AM   #25
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Sorry, Real Life, in the event of a two-day trip to Oakland, CA, for a medical test (Mom's, not mine) disrupted things a bit. Would have been able to work a bit, but no cable or phone internet accesss in the 'motel' (and I use that term *QUITE* loosely - who'd a thunk a dump could get away with charging $109 for a night!) and I couldn't retrieve the email that had the attachment I sent to myself. As for the mattresses - let's just say that disabled people don't all want marshmallows for beds!

Working on finishing it this morning.

Oh yeah. Exam went very well, Mom's fine!

Derek
Can we get a review vs the 505?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote