View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 08:21 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpler View Post
Thank you for all answers!
I was unfamiliar with Caliber's comparison functionality. If I am not misunderstood, both files need to be entered into the Caliber database, which is not ideal for me.
I'll try the other suggestion of using a software for comparing folders and files.
Thanks so much!

EDIT
I was wrong! To use the Caliber comparator it is not necessary that both epub files are inserted in the database: just tested.
It is not necessary for either book to be in the library. I have the calibre editor associated with epubs and can open them directly from Explorer. And then do a comparison if needed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote