View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 12:41 PM   #6
carpler
carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Thank you for all answers!
I was unfamiliar with Caliber's comparison functionality. If I am not misunderstood, both files need to be entered into the Caliber database, which is not ideal for me.
I'll try the other suggestion of using a software for comparing folders and files.
Thanks so much!

EDIT
I was wrong! To use the Caliber comparator it is not necessary that both epub files are inserted in the database: just tested.

Last edited by carpler; 06-08-2021 at 12:54 PM.
carpler is offline   Reply With Quote