View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 03:33 PM   #5
EmilThelonius
Enthusiast
EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.EmilThelonius knows who John Galt is.

Device: Sony DPT-RP1 and Pocketbook Touch Lux 2 and Basic
Thank you for shedding detailed light on your reasons! It is interesting, because I have got a whole different experience with the device. I think the main reason is that I use the rp1 just for the text I am actually reading right at that moment: I do not store any papers on the device I don't need – because I have them on my phone and can print them on the dpt whenever I want to read them.
As I live in Germany and got the mobile app, there is an easy way to get it in iOS. You just have to change your country one time, grab the app, change it back and the app works really well. Here is a detailed description: https://www.imore.com/how-change-cou...iphone-or-ipad
At the moment I have the device for two month and I am writing everyday reading about 2-3 papers a day, annotating and notes, plus using a calendar on the device. And I wore down about one half of my first nib (a pencil one). So I am confident that it will work out for me.
As this is not the right forum these are just my two cents on the rp1 – hopefully the onyx devices work better for your workflow!
EmilThelonius is offline   Reply With Quote