View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 05:25 PM   #51
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
If you don't 'get it' then you don't 'get it'...your opinions are as valid as mine...you are under no complusion to agree or disagree. You do, however, appear to be quite polarized and nobody can open your eyes but you.

And it's easy to not be insulting...just be honest in your words. In fact I suspect your frustrations with my comments are because they do not align with yours and I might not be fond of one of your "heroes"...oh, well. That is how discussion works so take them personally others, well, do not.
Nah, I could actually care less if you don't like Martha. I have to say though, you seem much more polarized than me. I've already said that I have no problem with Oprah, or people reading her books. I just don't read them for my own (admittedly stupid) reasons. My frustration with your comments are these two things:
1) You are writing pompously.
2) You started name-calling in what was actually a pretty calm thread.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote