View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:49 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Affiliate Links for "arcadata"- January 2013

A belated Happy New Year! Back from a break

Here's the new thread for January (*here's a link to my December thread to check out the last bargains I posted there)

Quote:
Okay, so you may know me since I posted a lot of free and bargain books in this forum. I did add affiliate links to my posts before (the links look like this-> http://www.amazon.com/Fifth-Woman-Wa...ag=arcadata-20), but I've been told that isn't allowed anymore in the main forum. I'll be allowed to continue to post my affiliate links in this personal thread though.

Basically, what happens is that I earn referral fees (starts at 4%) whenever a visitor follows my link to Amazon.com (for example) and then makes a qualifying purchase. It was a pretty good incentive for me to spend time here sharing any freebies and bargains I found since I would get extra money per month to spend on books & apps!

So, hopefully, if you don't mind me getting a commission, you'll come visit this thread and click on my links when you're planning to buy something!
And here's the deal(s) for January 4!

Letters from My Sister by Alice Peterson from Quercus (£0.99 each) is the Amazon UK Kindle Deal of the Day (January 4) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

From the bestselling author of Monday to Friday Man comes a tale of sisters and secrets. Bells is always writing to her sister Katie, but Katie never replies. Then Bells announces that she's coming to stay, and when she arrives, everything changes for Katie. Perhaps her perfect life isn't so perfect after all?
-----

The Devil's Waters (A USAF Pararescue Thriller, Book 1) by David L. Robbins from Thomas & Mercer ($1.99) is the Kindle Deal of the Day (January 4) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

This gripping thriller features explosive close-quarters action, an elite Air Force para-rescue unit, and ingenious plot twists.
Of Eternal Life by Micah Persell from Crimson Romance ($0.99) is the Kindle Romance Deal of the Day (January 4) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

From the moment protagonist Eli Johnson opens his eyes--in the hidden basement lab of a military research facility--the action never stops.
The Woodcutter by Kate Danley from 47North ($1.99) is the Kindle Sci-Fi / Fantasy Deal of the Day (January 4) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

Blending magic, heart-pounding suspense, and a dash of folklore, Kate Danley's The Woodcutter is an extraordinary retelling of the realm of fairy tales.
Once Upon A Curse (Tales of the Frog Princess) by E. D Baker from Bloomsbury USA Childrens ($1.99) is the Kindle Kids Deal of the Day (January 4) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

Princess Emma is anxious to marry Eadric, but first she must undo the family curse that threatens to turn her into an evil hag after her upcoming 16th birthday.
-----

The Reason by William Sirls from Thomas Nelson ($3.99) is the NOOK Daily Find (January 4)

Quote:
Product Description

When terrible things happen, when suffering seems insurmountable, when all seems lost...what, then, do you believe? That's the question at the heart of William Sirls' gripping debut novel, where a mysterious carpenter comes to repair lightning damage to a Michigan church--and to teach a few lessons about the true nature of faith.
** A little cheaper on US Amazon

The Reason by William Sirls is $3.49

------

The Amazon 100 Kindle Books for $3.99 or Less has updated for January! Check out the new batch of discounts.

Quote:
Looking for great books at a low price? Browse the newest section of our store--100 Kindle Books for $3.99 or Less--a diverse selection of deals hand-selected by our editors each month.
----

FYI, For UK Kindlers:

The Amazon 100 Kindle Books for £2.99 or Less is a continuing promo for Amazon UK.

Quote:
We've pulled together a selection of 100 Kindle books, each for £2.99 or less, to make it easier for you to discover and try a new book or author. We'll be adding new books from time to time and titles may vary, so make sure to check back often. There's also the Kindle Daily Deal, which features a new Kindle book deal every day.
----

Last edited by arcadata; 01-04-2013 at 06:14 AM.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote