View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 02:14 AM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Reward for first Pocket Pro YouTube video!

I've got a dollar for the first guy or gal who posts a YouTube video of his new Pocket Pro!

Sure, a dollar won't buy much, although it will get you your choice of eBooks. But think of the bragging rights you will enjoy when you show your friends not only your new Pocket Pro but also your GA Russell dollar for which you paid more than a dollar to have framed!

Robertb and others in the business are excluded from this contest. Customers only!

By the way, someone will need to show me how I can tell who posted first on YouTube!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote