View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 02:53 PM   #9
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I considered a few pseudonyms when I started writing... after all, Steve Jordan is almost as common as John Smith! Someday, maybe I'll rebrand the novels under a more unique name, to separate me a bit more from the crowd. (If I think of a name I want to use, that is.)

Some change their name to protect themselves from those who would denigrate them through their work, subject matter, or style. However, I haven't written anything that I wouldn't want associated to me, so there's been no reason for me to do so. Now, when I start writing my gay bondage nazi druglord series...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote