Thread: Glo Battery Depletion?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:35 PM   #18
SaraHannaOrigina
SaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
Hey, just a thought, but if you've sideloaded an epub that the Kobo can't process for some reason it's going to continue using power trying to process that file, over and over again.(not sure that is continuous, probably just at each boot?) There are threads in the forum where users have found removing the offending ebook, and sometimes processing it through Calibre prior to reloading it helped, as I recall.
Hmmm... perhaps you should take the time to read all posts in a thread before you comment. *headshake*

I have already unlocked the epubs through Calibre and reformatted them the way I wanted them. So my books had nothing to do with the crappy battery on my last model. It was simply defective. Otherwise, there would also have been a battery issue with my first one, and as I mentioned, there was actually nothing wrong with it... it lasted a full 10 days on a single charge and had only depleted to 63% power (including being in sleep mode overnight every night).
SaraHannaOrigina is offline   Reply With Quote