View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:02 AM   #1
wordpotion
wordpotion knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wordpotion knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wordpotion knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wordpotion knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wordpotion knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wordpotion knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wordpotion knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wordpotion knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wordpotion knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wordpotion knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wordpotion knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Hello to all great readers and authors :)

This is a brief introduction and to say hello to all users

I have been researching everything about Kindle and eBook industry for the last two months. I also stated to post news and media reports on my tweeter channel about articles, videos and audio where there are references to the issue. I listened many podcast interviews and read many articles. I also shared my knowledge with close colleagues and opened mailing list where we started to share information about Kindle and eBooks.

In that sense, I named this account as "WordPotion Books" which represents our small community of authors, and I will continue to be in good service of this learning process and new publishing domain.

Best Wishes to everyone Great to be involved with the forum
wordpotion is offline   Reply With Quote