View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 11:28 PM   #25
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
The Norton Shakespeare was the single most expensive book I purchased for my English degree back in Ye Olden Times of 1997. I enjoy Shakespeare for the most part, but I have to read a little more slowly and carefully now that my degree is long-done and I am out of practice with this sort of text. I still enjoy it, but I can't zip through a play a day anymore. And I never did like the histories. They all seemed to have the same people in them and I couldn't keep everyone straight.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote