View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 09:39 PM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Without any example files it's hard to say...

You can try to cleanse the file by converting the empty lines using search and replace constructs and/or converting to html each paragraph block with <p> which inherently ignores whitespace.

The strange characters you see in place of apostrophes is a character encoding problem i.e. UTF-8 vs ANSI vs dos text.

I try to always work in html and try to avoid literal characters for extended dos characters and use their equivalent html codes i.e. &copy; for ©

Your best tool would be a powerful text editor like textplus or notepad+ and some knowledge of regex's (regular expression pattern matching)!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote