View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I've had good luck in reporting formatting issues to Amazon. Sometimes they've been able to get the problem correct very fast (mangled title) and other times (nearly every word containing the letter "p" was capitalized) a bit over a week. I didn't return the books, I just re-downloaded the corrected versions. The book that took over a week to correct, I did not receive notice when it was fixed. I found out on my own.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote