View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #148
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldim View Post
I do care for the authors and understand they want to sell books for a reasonable price.
Most authors I have heard talking about these kind of things want to make as much money as possible. And that is the reason they sell rights for different geographical regions. I have never heard an author talk about a fair price for a book. I suppose the author would not think it is fair if the publisher increases the price without the author getting compensated.

Last edited by tompe; 09-12-2013 at 10:14 AM.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote