View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #144
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
And those Americans, shouldn't they offer to pay more to be moral?
Hail no!!!
Not when it is other people's twisted mores at issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
The author worked for my enjoyment, the local publisher is trying to rob me. I try to help and reward those who do good things for me and not screw them over. Might seem like an alien concept to you.
Not to me.
Or the savvier, new school authors.
Geo restrictions are the very definition of a legacy business model and on the way out. The transition, like all big business model transitions, is messy but we'll soon enough be rid of this remnant of 19th century business practices and mores.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote