View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 10:15 PM   #1732
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by famfam View Post
@willus
Here are the links ...
I don't know how to send my results to you as pm. May be that they are too big. But I zipped them in part of 20 mb. But no success. Can I send them to you by email, and could you send me a pm with your email-address please.
And sure, I cleaned the originel files from empty or unneedet pages, cropped them and so on. Would be easier for you to work with.
I have no recommendation for the first file. It is so random--every page seems to be formatted differently. The second file is a more conventional book. I attached two conversions--one using "fit width" and one using larger font and word wrap. I just converted the first 25 pages. Here are the commands:

k2pdfopt -m 0.13in,0.2in,0.13in,0.45in -mode fw -ls- -p 1-25 -o conv_fw.pdf file2.pdf

k2pdfopt -m 0.13in,0.2in,0.13in,0.45in -mag 1.5 -p 1-25 -o conv_wrap.pdf file2.pdf

The -m option crops out the Google watermark.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf conv_fw.pdf (1.19 MB, 229 views)
File Type: pdf conv_wrap.pdf (5.05 MB, 198 views)
willus is offline   Reply With Quote