Thread: Forma Battery tanking?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 09:03 AM   #12
Scaledish
A friend
Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
Depends on how big a book they are, too.

I just got a new (to me) Neal Stephenson which has 17.3 MB. It's fiction, one map, one picture. Another one by Stephen Fry has not a single picture but 17.8 MB and my cookbooks go up as high as 220 MB. Where old editions of Harlan Cobens "Myron Bolitar" had 0.3 MB the new ones have 4.4 MB. Mind you, none of them has a single picture or map that could cause this.

Like othes have said, it could be a mixture of big books, wifi on, playing with it a lot because it is new to you...

Another thing: Are you sure you are on the latest firmware? IIRC there was a firmware with a shorter battery life.
according to sync, yes, but I heard that that might not be correct always. it is 4.20.14622
Scaledish is offline   Reply With Quote