View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 07:10 PM   #1
LaughingVulcan
Technophile
LaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-650 Sony, Nook Simpletouch, more legacy gear than I can remember
Whitman, Walt: Leaves of Grass. v 1.0F 22 August 2007

Finally... *whew*

There are some minor formatting errors yet, but I think it's finally release worthy. Eventually I hope to clean up the remaining format errors, hyperlink the entire TOC (currently it's non-clickable,) and move the TOC to the back of the book with a link on the front pages. Nearly 400 entries is long for a TOC, especially a non-clickable one.

But I'm really happy with the cover (1st edition image) and the Whitman daugerrotype image at the front.

Generated with HTML2LRF from the PG text, with reformatting of broken lines and hanging indents added. 995K uncompressed.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip LOGf.zip (787.9 KB, 2005 views)
LaughingVulcan is offline   Reply With Quote