View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 09:56 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I love Karl Edward Wagner's stuff and actually have them on my GEB 1100 reader. I suppose I could run them through BD and put them on my Reader. However - to the best of my knowlege - they are NOT available for upload on this website due to copyright restrictions.

I read Wagner's stuff back in the early 70s, when I was just getting into sword and sorcery as a nutural outgrowth of my infatuation with Robert E. Howard and Fritz Leiber.

Anyway, I wish I could make his work available here.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote