View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 05:52 AM   #2
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
On the page you refer to, there is also a link to a plugin for calibre. As I did never use it, I cannot say anything about it (the same goes for the python script). As for annotations in kepub.epubs, I am having problems if there are several chapters in one (x)html. The TOC also only works correctly for those chapters that start at the beginning of a (x)html. But I did not yet much systematic testing, so I might be wrong.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote