View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 07:37 AM   #7
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGamble View Post
I see this thread is three years old but I have done a search and still cannot find an anwer to :-

I have bought a Google epub book and installed the Adobe software that is recommended.

I have the apprenticealf plugin installed and still cannot convert the book with Calibre so I can read it on my Kindle.

Have things moved on in our favour?

Seems a bit mean to cough up over £12 and still find I cannot read the book on my e-reader of choice!!

Tony
I have not used Google Play bpoks. We cannot provide assistance with DRM removal on mobileread. You need to look at Apprentice Alf's blog which does talk about Google Play Books. If you still can't get it working post there and someone will almost certainly be prepared to help you.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote