View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 06:04 PM   #1
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
MobileRead Club Dumas: Count of Monte Cristo Group Read

I originally recommended the Count for the MR book club but as several people pointed out it may be a bit lengthy for some people to finish in a month. There did however seem to be a good bit of interest in reading it so I was thinking that we could have a group read of the book with perhaps a 90 or 120 day window.

This would be in addition to the standard MRBC, not a replacement. And when the Count is finished we could chose another lengthy title that wouldn't be practical for some in the 30 day timeframe.

-MJ

Again, this isn't to subplant the main read... I'm personally looking forward to reading HotB this month.
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote