View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #147
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I've been playing with brightness, contrast and gamma "display settings" in the program. I tried setting the exponent to something like 2.2, and the images ended up very dark. So, I'm not convinced that it needs to automatically be applied to all images. However, I'll leave the gamma setting in there so people can frob it to whatever they like, with 1.0 being the default. I just need to get some translations for the new menu items and I'll release it after that.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote