View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:32 PM   #1
Beginner-reader
Enthusiast
Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
I think I ruined the screen of my Kindle

Well, today's not been the luckiest of days. My HD is not turning off, my loudspeakers died on me, and now my Kindle's screen seems to be ruined after less than a month.
I did two hard resets of the Kindle, and nothing.
All I did was (maybe) turn the pages a bit too fast, because I used both turn buttons for maybe 100 pages. I then gave up and looked for the page in the search engine and then turned some more pages.

Ever since, my Kindle has been flickering like crazy each time I turn a page. It did *not* do that before.
So, maybe I should have been more gentle, but maybe people turn pages fast when they're looking for a particular chapter.

What should I do? Something tells me the Kindle had a defect to begin with. I didn't drop it, it sits in a protective case all the time, and I didn't put anything heavy on it.
I've been babying it for a month.

Last edited by Beginner-reader; 01-27-2013 at 04:43 AM.
Beginner-reader is offline   Reply With Quote