View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #9
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Ok, so I'm not sure what the problem is. He was able to download the exact same book to his ADE program. He asked me to hard-wire my computer and see if that will help the situation. I did but to no avail. I tried three different computers with a wireless and hard-wired connection. He then tried removing the book from my Account and then re-adding it but this did not correct the issue. I then noticed and notified him that the ADE button is no longer there under 'My Purchases'. He suggested that we complete this through email and that I continue to read the book through the Kobo Desktop until they are able to correct this issue that I'm having.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-11-19 at 8.29.29 PM.png
Views:	261
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	96499  
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote