View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #2297
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I remember seeing him on The Ed Sullivan ("really big") Shoe as a teenager. He may have been an okay comedian, but I never realized what a terrible ventriloquist he was until I watched that clip. He couldn't keep his lips still to save his life.
I think is real talent was the way he was able to create so many different 'voices' so quickly, and have them all interact together. Shari Louis' characters all sounded so similar... but then, she was such a hottie I didn't care!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote