View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 10:43 AM   #43
ProfJulie
Evangelist
ProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-books

Device: whatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggendel View Post
Only because the rtc.dat information is starting to get old. If I did it now, it would be close to a day off.

I edited it with Ultra-Edit and it seemed to be fine. Almost all software that I know would be able to deal with trailing whitespace.
Of course! I didn't think of that until late last night when I opened up the .dat file and saw that the date stayed the same even though it was now 3/18.

So I guess anyone that wants to read library books will need to get their own file from Bookeen or use a file of their own creation if they are able to create such a file. That seems pretty limited!

But did you notice the last paragraph in the email I posted here? Bookeen intends to make it possible for us to set the date of our Cybooks ourselves? Perhaps this option will be available in the update that is promised to be released this month.....
ProfJulie is offline   Reply With Quote