View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 11:06 AM   #39
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
I once played a fun game with my wife: I burned CDs with the identical music, one sourced from 320k mp3 files, the other lossless. Then we did double blind tests on each other on our pretty good stereo. Neither of us managed to identify the mp3s.

And yet: I listen to lossless only, because listening to mp3s gives me a headache after a while. I guess supplying all that missing sound puts stress on the brain.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote