View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 03:16 PM   #13
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
PRS-T1. Much less buggy than my recently purchased Glo for my GF. Maybe we have a bad one, as our last 2 Kobos were fine.

Had a minor problem with the T1's page turns, which was rectified reasonably quickly shortly after release, with a firmware update. Battery life is excellent, and I like the option of hardware page buttons, which I occasionally use when reading one-handed.

Looking forward to Sony releasing a front-lit reader, but frankly, don't even know if that's in the pipe.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote