View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 11:56 AM   #1
wrenn1
Addict
wrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchforkwrenn1 can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kobo
Help with 'I'm reading' page

My upgrade went smoothly but I still have all of my finished books showing as new with a note under each saying what chapter I am on.

I went through each one again to the last page hoping it would stick now that we have the upgrade. I even went into the kobobooks site library and paged through to the end of all of the finished books.

After syncing it is back the way it was. Both the reader and the online library showing me being in the middle of all these books.

The reader also highlights as "I'm reading" (which used to show as the book I am reading now) some other book that I had simply 'opened'.

Is there something I am missing that I need to do to fix this? Thanks.
wrenn1 is offline   Reply With Quote