View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 02:38 PM   #275
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
The 20% comment was about the top title bar and the bottom page-number/menubar combined.
Ah, I didn't see it presented that way and didn't make the connection. Makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Either way, however, "you are willing to lie about it" is a pretty rubbish thing to say, I reckon. How about assuming good faith, and saying "That's not the measurement I'm getting - let's compare?"
This comment I made had nothing to do with the math or percentages but that the other poster was saying i wanted everyone else "to shut up and swallow it." I did change subjects abruptly, perhaps this is the reason for your interpretation.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote