View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 07:58 PM   #1395
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentEubanks View Post
Thanks for the reply. You put me on the right track, and I was able to find the source of the problem.

One of my tag's (referenced in the "ignore" list) ended with an apostrophe s. The single quote/apostrophe appears to have confused the driver. I removed that punctuation and the problem went away.

FWIW this is a problem that only appeared recently. The last time I spent much time with Calibre, a couple of months ago, this issue did not occur. So hopefully that helps you narrow down where it crept in.
I'm pretty sure this will have been a problem since I added the ignore list option. There isn't any code sanitizing the input when the SQL statements are generated. I'll fix it, but it won't be immediately. In the meantime, if you really need a single quote, try using two single quotes together. It should work, but I haven't test it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote