View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:39 AM   #5
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
I have a 301+ and really like it. It's the same Netronix EB-600 hardware as used by other companies (Cybook Gen3, Foxit) so you can read the hardware reviews on those devices. In my opinion the software is much better then my Cybook.

I've read a lot of complaints about the button but personally haven't had an issue with it. It's multi direction rocker switch and you push down on a slight angle rather then straight down.

I like the thin device and 6" display and when you put it in a nice leather cover it feels like reading a very light hardcover book. I didn't want the touch screen because I think it takes away from the readability, smudges and drains the battery faster. It's all personal preference though.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote