View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:11 PM   #29
saoir
Groupie
saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saoir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I don't disagree at all with your list of basic function as a wishlist. However the point in my post above was that once you take out the top two (which are not possible either for technical or legal reasons) you end up with something that other programs already do. And by trying to include those top two, by their very nature you require a certain technical level that users like my parents are never ever going to be at or have any desire to do so.
Keep in mind that the trend is moving steadily ... one might even say briskly to the demise of DRM from more and more publishers. Format conversion would still be needed because of different devices.
saoir is offline   Reply With Quote