View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 05:28 AM   #46
Tacty
Zealot
Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One/Kobo Touch/iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
I'm not sure what you say is true, ApK, and anyway we're severely off-topic here. All I can say is, I never use the default Music or Video apps on iOS, because they are clearly inferior compared to better apps serving identical purposes. And that's what I meant by "lack of familiarity" with iOS: default apps and ways of doing things are often lame or ineffective, but that doesn't mean you can't install better apps and do things more effectively in iOS.
ok...you put some video file into say oplayer hd. file wont work, or it dont look good. you want to try it in say av player hd. you have to go back to computer, transfer the same file into avplayer either through wifi, or if app doesnt have wifi transfer through usb. the same with ebooks. if some books arent looking good, or yoy are not satisfied how it handles say some epub, you have to repeat same process again. it s boring, stupid and time consuming...and whatever third party apps you have, apple apps will always be Default apps for that kind of files and you cant change that...
Tacty is offline   Reply With Quote