View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:39 PM   #151
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by night_reader View Post
I just joined the forum and was looking to upload PDF on the kindle, are you saying that we need to convert all the files to .mobi ? That would be a huge letdown for me...
If you don't want to use Calibre to convert, just write CONVERT in your subject line when you email the content. Amazon will convert it for you. I use both Calibre and Email to Kindle functionality when I send non-Amazon books or fanfiction to my Kindle. And though Kindle CAN read PDFs, I always convert them to make them more functional in terms of font sizing and control of the document
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote