View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 11:14 AM   #99
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I finish working on one section. I select the next, delete it. What shows in the book browser is the one after the deleted one, what shows in BV is the one before the one that was deleted. You have to click on it in book browser to show it, which is how it has always worked, now that I think about it.

I guess I wish whatever is highlighted is what is displayed, but it would stand in the way of doing bulk actions in the book browser (not something I personally do much, though I can imagine someone else doing it.) That was why the thought of unplugging it to do bulk actions and plugging it back to give concurrence between what is listed in the browser with what is displayed in book view.

But this is all just quibbling. Your mileage does vary from mine...no surprise and others probably put Sigil to more of a test than I do in terms of bulk actions, etc.

I want to delete every third one (deleted graphic, text, footnotes is the pattern), but I don't have confidence in the material to do it without displaying each one one at a time before I do it. It is just that what is highlighted over there does not mean it is the one displayed. I guess I need to adjust my workflow to look up rather than to the side.