View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Arrow Tell us about your favorite movie: what do you like about it?

As far as my search went, I didn't find any thread related to movie, but I think many people are interested in movies as I am, so I decided to start a new thread.

Just tell us about the movie you like, and what you like about it: the actor is handsome, or the plots are simple enough to understand and catch up even though you start watching from the middle of it? Or is there anything else that makes you remember the movie for such a long time? Share with us.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote