View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 09:01 AM   #46
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
I like my sources to remain independent. For instance, I purchase a lot of books at Amazon, but I was using Goodreads as a place to go get reviews. I felt that it was more neutral and I would get a more honest review.

This is a big win for Amazon. To have data a large amount of readers and more importantly buyers of books must seem like a goldmine to them.

I don't understand why someone would leave Goodreads just because Amazon bought them out. So far nothing has changed. It's not like Amazon is the "Big Satan"! At least not yet...
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote