View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 09:00 PM   #4
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Chaley, Thanks, I am guessing that this is totally my fault. I was trying to set up a tablet as an extremely simple ereader for my senior mother. This was the third device and setup that I tried. It looked like it might be successful so I switched her from my google id for testing to her own and obviously didn't install CC properly. I personally am properly licensed and pay something extra to you every so often as I think it is an outstanding product. Obviously in my testing for her I did something I shouldn't have and then I left the country for 7 months. I came home for Christmas to this problem. I will resolve it properly quickly. I had checked Google Play for updates, I didn't look at individual programs.

My apologies. I was in the wrong. Now I just need to properly install the correct version without losing her database and setup. Thanks again for an outstanding product.......Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote