View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #26
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
Kobo sells some books DRM-free, I think the choice is up to the publisher, but I can't work out the logic to it. The first book of Peter F. Hamilton's Void Trilogy had DRM, but the other two are DRM-free. All three are published by Pan Macmillan UK.
Yes, it is up to the publisher or author. But, Kobo have made some mistakes. I have seen a couple of books in a series that the author specified to be DRM free but weren't. When he heard about it, he had it fixed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote