View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:59 PM   #24
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I suspect I will be seeing many more romance recommendations as I rarely buy books from the Kobo site. Free books I tend to acquire from elsewhere -- elsewhere being defined any place where I can obtain the books without DRM. The majority of my books purchases are from Baen and other non-DRM loving publishers.

Guess I'll have to live with the unintended humour of many of their recommendations.
Kobo sells some books DRM-free, I think the choice is up to the publisher, but I can't work out the logic to it. The first book of Peter F. Hamilton's Void Trilogy had DRM, but the other two are DRM-free. All three are published by Pan Macmillan UK.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote