View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 02:39 PM   #29
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I just started my third book on it. It still has 75% if I can go by the icon. The first two books were about 15.5 hours in total. So I do think it has better battery life.
That sounds great--I get only about 8 hours on the Clip Zip. Some days when I'm doing a lot of mindless chores and want to listen steadily, that's not enough. (And it seems to always shut down in the middle of an exciting chapter!) Maybe I won't wait for Black Friday ...
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote