View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 12:51 PM   #9
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Meantime, Blue, you might be interested in Maggie's Oz website www.compulsivereader.com. It's a pretty neat review site, attracting incredibly insightful contributors with a largely Australian interest and podcast interviews with Oz authors. Only now are they picking up on ebooks.

By the way, if you can handle PDFs, I'd be happy to send you some of our recent Australian releases (you've gotta pay for other formats and paperback -- but PDF is easily converted, if necessary, with Calibre software, etc). Some lovely stuff.

Just drop me an email -- ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign, of course). You too, Solicitous. My pleasure.

Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote