View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 04:02 AM   #74
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbnJrg View Post
No, it doesn't.

I did what you said Kevin. I opened Sigil and I loaded the epub that I'm currently working with. Once the epub loaded, Sigil reported to be using 211MB. I left Sigil completely idle and after checking the memory consumption, Sigil was using only 16 MB!! (great, it was using nothing). I closed all others programs and started to work again in Sigil (with the epub already loaded). After working about half an hour, and after doing a S&R that resulted in an error, Sigil reported to be using 611 MB!! I was almost a minute with the message "Sigil not respond". I had to close it and open it again to continue working.
This sound similar to what I reported here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=315203 (Sigil & memory usage)
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote