View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 08:40 AM   #62
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
To test this, I just added your complete list to my Preserve entities, then added those entities to my epub and used them and even mended and cleaned up/ switched to bookview and back to code view and they were all properly preserved.

So something in your Sigil ini is probably messed up as Sigil's Preserve Entities seems to work just fine.

KevinH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
I wasn't able to reproduce this issue on my Windows 10 machine. Did you by any chance replace sigil.ini with a backup copy generated by an earlier Sigil version?
No problem here, either. Tested on Linux and Windows (7 & 10). All entities properly preserved (or un- as the case may be).
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote