View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 01:31 PM   #34
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Merkey View Post
I have not found a way using Calibre conversion options (Styling; Transform Styles). Calibre seems to wipe out any attempts to specify margins less than 0 on html, div, body or p tags during conversion. I also have to edit AZW3 files to recover 100 pixels of valuable read space the Paperwhite wastes.
-P margins are valid (hanging indent)
BUT you can never go negative of the Body margin

The Kindle Collections plugin can be used to set this (at least on a K4).
There is a file somewhere (I can no longer find it) on the K4 that I set the Horizontal margin down to 10, (5 on each side) the device sets 40 as the smallest) smaller than the device does.
You can't write protect this because other spacing's use the same file (line and font)

The Kindle Collections plugin can be used to set this.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote