View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 05:21 AM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
Article says simpler? Could not get any more simple. Interface is that drab grey. I do not buy books from apple for it is so boring. Now if Apple made an eink ereader in that nice rose gold I will be all in
I will never ever spend money on eBooks or anything to do with eBooks from Apple. And please, don't spend any eBook money with Apple. Apple helped bring Agency pricing into being and we lost a lot of really good small independent eBook shops because of that. Apple needs to go down in flames and not be able to sell any sort of digital book be it an eBook or an app based in a book. I'll go so far as to say no audiobooks and no movies based on a book. Apple should not be allowed to have anything to do with books. And that also means iBooks & Pages go and so does this new book app.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote