View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 02:35 PM   #70
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
I'll have to remember that TuneIn deal come next football season. $8 a month to listen to my Vikings games might be worth it.
UPDATE: Oops. I noticed that I partially repeated the information that AnemicOak gave! Sorry, AO!

If any one of the 100,000 radio stations available free (at least for now) on TuneIn Free carry the game, you can listen to it that way. TuneIn Free makes their money by commercials, I'm sure. You might have to do a little research to find out what station(s) carry the games that you're interested in.

I would much rather watch an NFL game than listen to one. However, I've gotten to where I almost (maybe do) prefer to listen to Gators football and basketball. I think that the reason is that I get too "worked up" watching those games when the other team scores, etc.! With any pro game I'm pretty ambivalent about who wins. I watch them for the athleticism displayed.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-08-2017 at 02:39 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote