View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:57 AM   #10
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
The page turn buttons are bad.
I found them to be not-nearly-as-bad as I was lead to expect, and definitely far superior to those on the PB360. "A little finicky" would be the worst description I'd give for them.

Quote:
It's currently my favorite. But with a new T2 ordered and the Kobo Glo on my wish-list I doubt it will be for much longer.
I didn't get the impression that the T2 was much of an improvement over the T1 (which has been available for a year or so). I'm interested to see what the hands-on reviews for the new Kobo are like, but given the negative comments I've heard about Kobo software, I have no buyer's remorse about buying the i62HD without first doing a head-to-head.
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote